Ranch Road Boots
Fulfilled by our friends at Ranch Road Boots
The Firebird is a tall shaft boot inlayed with the majestic Phoenix (or firebird) as inspired by generations of folklore. Handmade in Spain with buttery leather, this traditional western boot features toe bug stitching detail over vamp. The boots you will treasure for years to come.
- Hand waxed Spanish full-grain leather exterior.
- Butter-soft leather-lined interior.
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt, resoleable.
- Steel shank for arch support.
- Cork-filled footbed forms to foot with wear.
- Traditional lemonwood pegged soles.
- All leather outsole.
- Stacked leather heel with shock-absorbing rubber heel cap.
- Standard width.
- Handmade in Spain.
- Includes two cotton drawstring dust bags for storage and travel.
- Shaft Height: ~14"
- Shaft Circumference: 14.5"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"